Volkswagen Group Italia S.p.A. (“VGI”)
Privacy Notice pursuant to art. 13 of the EU 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
The present Privacy Notice exclusively regards the mentioned website and does not cover other websites, sections/pages/spaces of third parties that could be visited by the User by specific links hosted on the mentioned website.
1. Data Controller Identity and Contact Details
2. Data Protection Officer (DPO) Contact Details
3. Purpose and Legal Basis of the data processing activities
4. Recipients of Personal Data
- To the Network of Volkswagen Group Italia S.p.A.
- To the following companies: VOLKSWAGEN AG with registered office in Wolfsburg and Hannover (Germany), ŠKODA A.S. with registered office in Mlada Boleslav (Czech Republic), AUDI AG with registered office in Ingolstadt (Germany), SEAT S.A. with registered office in Barcelona (Spain)
- To companies and professional operators that provide services concerning electronic data processing and consultancy services for software and information technology companies, as well as, companies for the management of information services related to the foregoing.
5. Data Transfer to Third Countries
With regards to the purposes of the data processing, as described by art. 1 of the present Privacy Notice, VGI does not transfer or communicate personal data in non-EU countries.
6. Data Retention Period
- for the purposes indicated in letter a) of art. 3 (Service requested by you) for the time necessary for the fulfillment of contractual obligations and, in any case, no later than 10 years from the time of collection of your data for compliance with regulatory obligations and, in any case, no later than the deadlines established by law for the prescription of rights;
- for the purposes indicated in letters b) and d) (for direct and indirect marketing and market research purposes as well as communication to third parties for the same purposes) of art. 3, for 24 months from the moment of the consent collection;
- for the purposes indicated in letter c) (profiling purposes) of art. 3, for 12 months from the moment of the consent collection.